2023-24 Brier Terrace Middle School
You can make online purchases for the following: School Meals, ASB Card, Yearbook, Athletic Fees & Class Fees.
To get started, follow this link:
Online Payment System - InTouch
Login information is the same as the parent credentials for Skyward family access. Passwords are case sensitive. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow the “forgot your login/password link” on the Skyward home page. If you’re still unsuccessful, contact the main office.
We also accept exact cash or checks made payable to Edmonds School District.
Items for Purchase: ASB Card… $15.00
Yearbook ... TBD
Supplies for Various Courses
*All BTMS students need to wear a crew neck t-shirt, shorts or sweats and athletic shoes.
- Our traditional uniforms are a white crew neck t-shirt, and red shorts or sweats. (recommended)
- Otherwise, get a crew neck t-shirt and shorts or sweats of your choice.
- Writing a student's last name on shirts and shorts/sweats will help with: student identification, lost clothing. (recommended)
- Athletic shoes (no Crocs, slides, Birkenstocks, boots, platform heels, etc.)
- Dedicated bag to carry PE clothes to and from school to be washed. (recommended)
If you have any questions, contact your child’s PE teacher.
- 2 composition notebooks
- Metric Ruler
Humanities (English and Social Studies)
- 1 college rule composition book
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils
- Scientific Calculator (TI-30X llS or TI-30Xa) Recommended but not required
- Graph Composition notebook
- Index cards 3 x 5
- Composition notebook (non spiral)
- Pocket folder
Band, Percussion, or Orchestra
- ½” binder devoted to music only (percussion or jazz students should use a 1” binder)
- Pencil pouch in binder with pencils
- Brass/Woodwind/String students: Instrument and instrument specific supplies
*If you need to use a school instrument, please let us know as soon as possible so we can prepare it for the start of the school year.
Percussion students: practice pad with stand, stick bag (including drum sticks, yarn mallets, hard mallets, and timpani mallets). If you need financial assistance in acquiring these materials, please let Ms. Zumbo know.
Other Supplies and Fees
Other items may be required in some classes. Teachers will share this information the first week of school. Art and Culinary Art classes have class fees of $15 per semester.
Donations of any of the above are welcome; please bring them to the Main Office.After School Athletics
Please fill out paperwork online:
Athletics fee: $65.00 per sport (students who qualify for Free/Reduced lunch do not pay a sports fee - copy of Free/Reduced letter must be provided to Ms. Allen in order for the fee to be waived). Sports physicals are required in order to try out/turn out. Health insurance is required. Low cost school insurance is available for purchase.
- Fall - Fastpitch Girls Softball, 8th Grade Football, Cross-Country Running
- Winter - Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys Basketball, Girls Volleyball
- Winter - Wrestling, Girls Basketball
- Spring - Track & Field